How are you doing? And how is the Covid19 situation at your end? Well at my end, it’s starting to ease up a little bit…hmmm that’s not true. It’s actually easing up gravely. Everything seem to be back to normal except from the fact that you can’t really move around without a face mask. Please don’t forget to continue to abide by the precautionary measures laid out by the health authorities in your locality. Inorder to keep you and your loved ones safe, don’t forget to:
- Washing your hands regularly using soap for atleast 20 seconds or the use of hand sanitizers when you can not reach a soap or water.
- Maintaining social distancing. Standing or sitting at least two meters from the other person
- Wearing facemask to protect yourself from the virus or to keep others from being infected by virus
- Sneezing and coughing directly into your elbow or use tissue or wipe. Please ensure you discard the used towel or tissue immediately into a “Closed” trashcan and wash your hands immediately or use hand sanitizer
- Staying at home to keep you and your loved ones safe.
With that said, I’ve been exploring ways to make my passion for CAD even better. Couple of weeks ago, I tried my fingers on The Bamboo Origami Design and it was excellent. This week, I tried the Spiral Design and it came out even better.
Below is the video of how I nailed.
Leave any questions you may have on the comment box below.
For more free tutorials, please enter your email address on the box below to subscribe to our page or Visit here to subscribe to our youtube channel. Don’t forget to hit the notification bell so that you can get notified of more free tutorials as they come.
So till next time for more free tutorials, kisses!